Welcome parents & families!
You are now part of the San Francisco State University community and we invite you to learn more about your student's vibrant campus experience by checking out the Parent & Family Program. The Parent & Family Program not only keeps you updated with student and university activity through our Parent & Family eNews and Parent & Family Facebook page, you’ll be in the know about events, forums, and advocacy opportunities. Be in the know. Sign up today!
Seeking a higher level of engagement? Join our Parent & Family Council who work as a resource to other parents and families of SF State students and offer their advice and guidance.
Enter your email below to receive Parent & Family eNews!
Resources for Parents and Families
Below you will find some resources to help you get your daughter or son settled in at SF State and help you stay connected. We just began revising the page in mid-June 2016, so please check back as more content will be added during the summer.
- Visit the Student Affairs & Enfollment Management website
- Student Life — information and tools for a successful experience
University Police Department
- Visit the University Police Department website
- Campus Ordinances
- Crime Prevention information
- San Francisco State University's 2015 Annual Security & Fire Safety Report
Student Outreach Services